Welcome to BATMAN’s documentation!¶
BATMAN stands for Bayesian Analysis Tool for Modelling and uncertAinty quaNtification. It is a Python module distributed under the open-source CECILL-B license (MIT/BSD compatible).
batman seamlessly allows to do statistical analysis (sensitivity analysis, Uncertainty Quantification, moments) using any computer solver.
Main features are:
- Design of Experiment (LHS, low discrepancy sequences, MC),
- Resample the parameter space based on the physic and the sample,
- Surrogate Models (Gaussian process, Polynomial Chaos, RBF),
- Optimization (Expected Improvement),
- Realizing Sensitivity Analysises (SA) and Uncertainty Quantifications (UQ),
- Visualization in n-dimensions (HDR, Kiviat),
- POD for database optimization or data reduction,
- Automatically managing code computations in parallel.
Full documentation is available at: